Central Serous Chorioretinopathy (CSCR)
CSCR – Overviews
- Central serous chorioretinopathy: what we have learnt so far – 2015 – PubMed – NCBI
- Review of Ophthalmology® > CSCR: Diagnosis and Treatment – 2014
- Central serous chorioretinopathy – Recent findings and new physiopathology hypothesis – 2015
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy – Update on Pathophysiology and Treatment – 2013
- Advances in the treatment of central serous chorioretinopathy – 2015
- Central Serous Chorioretinopathy – Medscape – 2015
CSCR – Treatment
CSCR Treatment – Propranolol
- The use of propranolol to treat central serous chorioretinopathy: an evaluation by serial OCT. – PubMed – NCBI
CSCR Treatment – CAM
CSCR CAM Tx – Curcumin
- Oral administration of a curcumin-phospholipid delivery system for the treatment of central serous chorioretinopathy – a 12-month follow-up study – no highlights
- Pilot study of oral administration of a curcumin- phospholipid formulation for treatment of central serous chorioretinopathy -2012
CSCR CAM Tx – Melatonin
- Therapeutic benefit of melatonin in refractory central serous chorioretinopathy – 2015 – PubMed – NCBI
Emphasis on Education
Accurate Clinic promotes patient education as the foundation of it’s medical care. In Dr. Ehlenberger’s integrative approach to patient care, including conventional and complementary and alternative medical (CAM) treatments, he may encourage or provide advice about the use of supplements. However, the specifics of choice of supplement, dosing and duration of treatment should be individualized through discussion with Dr. Ehlenberger. The following information and reference articles are presented to provide the reader with some of the latest research to facilitate evidence-based, informed decisions regarding the use of conventional as well as CAM treatments.
For medical-legal reasons, access to these links is limited to patients enrolled in an Accurate Clinic medical program.
Should you wish more information regarding any of the subjects listed – or not listed – here, please contact Dr. Ehlenberger. He has literally thousands of published articles to share on hundreds of topics associated with pain management, weight loss, nutrition, addiction recovery and emergency medicine. It would take years for you to read them, as it did him.
For more information, please contact Accurate Clinic.
Supplements recommended by Dr. Ehlenberger may be purchased commercially online or at Accurate Clinic.
Please read about our statement regarding the sale of products recommended by Dr. Ehlenberger.
Accurate Supplement Prices